About Suno India:
Suno India is a multilingual- multi-generational podcast platform solely dedicated to audio-stories on issues that matter. Suno India shines a spotlight on under-represented and under-reported stories using audio as a medium. The podcasts on Suno India are well-researched yet personal and steered by hard facts from the ground up.
Scope of Position:
We are looking for a self-motivated and talented social media officer to lead our digital communications efforts. In this position, you will be in charge of producing high-quality content for all social media channels that engages the audience and builds brand recognition.
– Planning, development and execution of compelling content to grow reach and engagement using the full digital mix.
– Write daily posts for FB, Twitter, Insta and Linkedin.
– Engage with communities and different stakeholders on digital channels.
– Develop an understanding of key Social media influencers and stakeholders as well as hashtags and relevant topics for our podcast series and amplify reach.
– Oversee the show title, descriptions, show notes, transcriptions and other related material for each podcast episode.
– Communicate with different podcast platforms like JioSaavn, Gaana, Spotify for the content push.
– Organize online events including twitter spaces, clubhouse, Instagram lives with different podcast hosts and guests.
– Develop monthly newsletters and social media analysis reports.
– Regularly evaluating and testing new and innovative communications tactics and channels, documenting the results and sharing best practices with the team
Skill and Competence:
– Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations or relevant field.
– A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
– Proven experience creating targeted content is advantageous.
– Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques.
– Excellent written skills in English. Knowledge of Hindi and other regional languages preferred.
– Able to produce dynamic visual content (Videos, Images, Newsletters)
– Excellent networking skills for media outreach