Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service. THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS DOCUMENT CONTAINS LEGALLY BINDING TERMS APPLICABLE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ITS SERVICES, AS DEFINED HEREIN. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT USE THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES.
Your access to and use of the Website or Service signifies Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
This Terms and Conditions document, including without limitation the following list of prohibited uses described in Section 3 hereof (“Prohibited Uses”), governs the use of the website and services made available by Every Voice Matters Private Limited and/or its affiliated companies and subsidiaries (“The Company"). This Terms and Conditions document is an integral part of your agreement with the Company and incorporated by reference into the terms pursuant to which we provide you the right to access and use our Website and Services. The purpose of this Terms and Conditions document is to delineate the type of actions and content that are contrary to our mission and vision as well as to ensure that your use of our Services is in compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
INTERPRETATION & DEFINITIONS
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Country refers to: Telangana, India
- Company (referred to as either “the Company", “We", “Us" or “Our" in this Agreement) refers to Every Voice Matters Private Limited, Plot No – 249, Road No – 2, Vasavi Siva Nagar Colony.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone, or a digital tablet.
- “Intellectual Property Rights" means all rights, title and interest (whether legal, equitable or otherwise) in and to copyrights, performers rights, moral rights, patent rights, trade or service marks, goodwill, rights to sue for unfair competition, design rights, rights in or relating to databases, rights in or relating to confidential information and any other intellectual property rights (registered or unregistered) throughout the world including future and contingent rights, all rights of reversion and rights to any applications and pending registrations and the right to sue for and recover damages for past infringements together, in all cases, with any similar rights as may exist from time to time anywhere in the world.
- Service refers to the Website accessible from https://www.sunoindia.in/
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products, or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included, or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to Suno India, accessible from https://www.sunoindia.in/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- USER CONDUCT
This Terms and Conditions document is intended to protect the Services, employees and customers of the Company, and any end-users from improper, inappropriate, abusive or illegal activity. The prohibited uses described in Section 3 below are intended as general guidelines regarding improper and inappropriate conduct, and do not constitute an exhaustive list. You are responsible for the activities of your end-users and you will ensure that your agents or representatives and end-users abide by this Policy. To the extent legally permissible, complaints about your agents, representatives, and end-users will be forwarded to Customer’s administrator for action. If violations of the Policy occur, we reserve the right to suspend the Services or take action to stop the offending action from violating The Company’s policy as the Company deems appropriate.
- USAGE DATA
The Company may monitor, collect and use data pertaining to the use of the Website and Services, provided that any such data collected will be anonymous without reference to the particular Customer, user or end-user. The Company may only use any such data for its internal research and development purposes and may only publicly disclose such data in an aggregated format that in no way identifies Customer or Any particular User (e.g. The Company may disclose aggregate Page Views or Download statistics for a particular show).
- PROHIBITED USES
3.1: The Website and Services may not be used for any of the following purposes:
- Transmission, distribution, retrieval or storage of any data or other material in violation of any applicable law or regulation. This prohibition includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
- You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, transmit or in any way exploit any part of our site or any content thereon. You may not illegally distribute any part of this site or any content thereon over any network, including, without limitation, a local area network, or sell or offer it for sale. In addition, these files may not be used to construct any kind of database.
- We are concerned about the integrity of our site when it is viewed in a setting created by a third party that includes advertising or other materials that we have not authorized to be displayed with the content of our site. Neither you nor any third party shall make use of the contents of our site in any manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights, including copyright.
- Suno India grants you permission to only access and make personal use of the Site and You agree not to, directly or indirectly download or modify / alter / change / amend / vary / transform / revise / translate / copy / publish / distribute or otherwise disseminate any content on Suno India’s Site / Service, or any portion of it; or delete or fail to display any promotional taglines included in the Site / Service either directly or indirectly, except with the express consent of Suno India, or decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible at the Sites.
- However, you may print or download extracts from these pages for your personal / individual, non-commercial use only provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. You must not retain any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium except for the purposes of using the same for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal / individual use.
- Suno India forbids you from any attempts to resell or put to commercial use any part of the Site; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of any other merchant; any renting, leasing, or otherwise transferring rights to the Site / Service; displaying the name, logo, trademark or other identifier of another person (except for www.sunoindia.in) in such a manner as to give the viewer the impression that such other person is a publisher or distributor of the Service on the Site, or any data gathering or extraction tools; or any use of meta tags.
- You may not (whether directly or through the use of any software program) create a database in electronic or structured manual form by regularly or systematically downloading and storing all or any part of the pages from this site, expect for personal use.
- No part of the Site may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other website, nor may any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission. Requests to republish Suno India’s material for distribution should be addressed to email@example.com.
- Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email (“UBE” or “spam”). The sending of any form of UBE through the Solution or Services advertising a web site, landing page, email address or utilizing any The Company resources, is prohibited.
- Solicitation of a customer from, or to collect replies to messages sent from, another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate the Company Terms and Conditions document or terms of service of any such provider.
- Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the email address owner is prohibited. All mailing lists run by The Company customers must be closed-loop (“Confirmed Opt-in”).
- The subscription confirmation message received from each address owner must be kept on file for the duration of the existence of the mailing list.
3.2 The Website or Services may not be used to violate system or network security; such behavior may result in criminal or civil liability. You may not engage, without limitation, in the following activities:
- a) Gaining unauthorized access to, or attempting to compromise the normal functioning, operation or security of any network, system, computing facility, equipment, data or information.
- b) Engaging in any activities or behavior that may interfere with the ability of others to access or use the Solution, Services or the Internet or that is likely to result in retaliation against the Company Solution or Services, The Company’s employees, officers or other agents, including anything that results in any server being the target of a denial of service attack.
- c) Monitoring any data, information or communications on any network or system not owned by you without authorization.
- d) Gaining unauthorized access to the user accounts or passwords of other users of any system or network.
- e) Attempting to intercept, redirect or otherwise interfere with communications intended for others.
- f) Intentionally transmitting files or messages containing computer viruses or propagating worms, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature; Trojan horses, or “spyware" programs.
- g) Uploading and storing information protected under the privacy or security regulations issued pursuant to any laws of the Country.
- h) Uploading driver’s license numbers, passport numbers, social security, tax ID or similar numbers, bank, checking, credit card, debit card, financial, or other personal account numbers, and financial or health information which could be considered Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
- i) Unauthorized attempts to gain access to an account or computer not belonging to you, or purposely altering or forging your identity to gain such access. Sending any message or transmitting any electronic communication using a name or address other than your own for purposes of deception is prohibited. Impersonating someone else by altering your source IP address or by using forged headers or other identity information is prohibited. Fraudulently concealing, forging or otherwise falsifying your identity in connection with any use of the Solution or Services.
- j) Load testing, probing, scanning, penetration or vulnerability testing of the Services or environment, including without limitation the Hosting Services, to test scalability.
- k) Collecting or using email addresses, screen names or other identifiers without the consent of the person identified (including, without limitation, phishing, Internet scamming, password robbery, spidering, and harvesting).
- m) Engage in, promote or encourage illegal activity.
- n) Interfere with the use of the Services, or the equipment used to provide the Services, by customers, authorized resellers, or other authorized users.
- o) Disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Services.
- p) Generate, distribute, publish or facilitate unsolicited mass email, promotions, advertisings or other solicitations (“spam”); or
- q) Use the Services, or any interfaces provided with the Services, to access any other Service in a manner that violates the terms of service of such other product or service.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
Unless otherwise stated, copyright and all intellectual property rights in all material presented on the site (including but not limited to text, audio, video or graphical images), trademarks and logos appearing on this site are the property of Suno India, its parent, affiliates and associates (subject to the rights of our licensors and licensees etc. under applicable agreements, understandings and arrangements) and are protected under applicable Indian laws.
You agree not to not infringe the proprietary rights of the company, including but not limited to use of any framing techniques to enclose any trademark or logo or other proprietary information of Suno India; or remove, conceal or obliterate any copyright or other proprietary notice or any credit-line or date-line on other mark or source identifier included on the Site / Service, including without limitation, the size, colour, location or style of all proprietary marks.
Any infringement shall be vigorously defended and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
All rights not mentioned expressly are reserved.
- COOPERATION WITH INVESTIGATIONS
Our policy is that we will not disclose your data to any third party without your express written consent unless we are required to do so under applicable laws. Nevertheless, The Company will cooperate with appropriate law enforcement and other governmental agencies and other parties involved in investigating claims of illegal or inappropriate activity, and shall have no liability to you or any third party for any actions taken in connection with such cooperation. You must assist us in these matters when requested.
- NOTIFICATION OF VIOLATION
If you become aware of any violation of this Terms and Conditions document by any person, including end-users or third parties, you must immediately notify the Company via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Website includes links and pointers to Internet sites, content and services provided by third parties. Suno India’s linking to any third-party sites does not imply an endorsement or sponsorship of such sites or the information, products or services offered on or through the sites. In addition, Suno India does not operate or control in any respect any information, products, or services that third parties may provide on or through the Sites or on websites linked to by Suno India. Suno India and its affiliates, and their respective members, directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents and licensors are not liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including, without limitation, lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data, in any way related to this site or for any claim, loss or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions or other inaccuracies in our site (including, without limitation, as a result of breach of any warranty or other term of these Terms and Conditions).
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
The Service is provided to You “AS IS" and “AS AVAILABLE" and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice.
Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company’s provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
- GOVERNING LAW
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
- DISPUTES RESOLUTION
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
- FOR EUROPEAN UNION (EU) USERS
If You are a European Union consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident in.
- UNITED STATES LEGAL COMPLIANCE
You represent and warrant that (i) You are not located in a country that is subject to the United States government embargo, or that has been designated by the United States government as a “terrorist supporting" country, and (ii) You are not listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- SEVERABILITY AND WAIVER
No failure to exercise or delay in exercising by the Company of any right, power, privilege, or remedy under this Terms and Conditions will impair or operate as a waiver thereof. No single or partial exercise of any right, power, privilege, or remedy under this Terms and Conditions will prevent any further or other exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right or remedy.
- TRANSLATION INTERPRETATION
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service. You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
- CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
- CONTACT US
If you have questions or concerns related to this Terms and Conditions document please contact us:
Every Voice Matters Private Limited
1-11-249, Plot No. 249, Road No. 2, Sri Vasavi Siva Nagar Colony,
Kushaiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana- 500062